(1) To secure a booking
a deposit of 50% is required. We accept credit card payments in person, or bank transfer transaction.
(2) Arrival hour 17:00h (flexible)
and departure 12:00h (flexible).
(3) On arrival at
Reception we require a 100€ deposit in cash to insure against possible breakages/
damages: this will be returned to you after a revision of the apartment.
(4) On entering your
apartment we ask you to read the inventory list and report anything
missing to Reception, as missing items/ any breakages / or damages
must be paid for.
(5) Our swimming pool
does not have a lifeguard, so please supervise all children in and
around the area. Please observe strictly the 'quiet times' posted at the poolside.
(6) Please respect our
neighbours and other guests by entering and leaving our premises
(7) We are very proud of
our staff: all will show you the utmost respect, please can we ask
that you do the same for us.
(8) On the morning of your departure, please make an appointment with Reception for the apartment to be inspected. Inspections are carried our between 12:00 and 13:00. If that is not convenient for you, we will return the damage deposit by bank transfer, so we will need your bank account details
(9) Any item hire orSpecial Offer item remains the property of Apartments Concha del
(10) We consider our
Apartments to be of excellent quality, please respect our
furnishings and grounds.
(11) Prior to Departure:
please strip all beds and place all rubbish in the containers on the
main road. There are also recycling containers there.
Conditions of booking cancellation
1) Notice of two months or more, we will return all the deposit, minus 25€
2) Between one and two months' notice, we will return 50% of the deposit
3) With less than a month's notice, we will endeavour to re-let the apartment. If we are successful, we will issue a credit note for the amount we have recovered